Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fabric Chapter 1

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4109926/?claim=pegm5hjhnpm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Fabric Chapter 1


"Once upon a time, a girl decided she knew how to sew .... She bought fabric, a sewing machine and even she published herself....."

So I was on a trip with a friend , and decided to enter to fabric store, I found some amazing things and bought them... The big question, what I want to design from them
  






After fabric shopping of course how can you not snack something .... We sat in the coffee bean ... Love this place!


wear: jeans shirt- from a bazaar ,  cardigan - forever 21 , jewelry - family Inheritance erring - forever 21


 Me and
 my friend
 Esti 




chai latte

And we had a great time :) we talked and planned programs you will see soon ... Until then .. Kisses








2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could sew... I have a machine but all the evening courses this year were fully booked :( Too bad!

    Good luck with the new blog by the way ;-)

    xxx
    Afrodite

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much... ask the person that gave you the machine how to use it and look on the you tube they have there a lot of easy things that you can start with them (:

    ReplyDelete