Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Give a girl a shoes and she can conquer the world"



There are a host Marilyn Monroe's famous saying that if you give a girl shoes she will conquer the world.
I do not know about you but I scored (almost) all the world .. of shoes.
Proud to say that I have more than 35 pairs of shoes in the closet, no matter if it's sandals, boots, sports shoes .. 35!
Each shoe has its own story and experiences, but I chose to bring the best :)






Heel Sneakers





 the newest shoes in my closet 








and in the and that's what came out :) 



FIX



2 comments:

  1. Holy Shoes! You keep them so neat in their box too! I'm impressed.

    Thepolisehdmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes!! I love the sneakers!! I don't even want to try and count my shoes, some would say I have too many, but is there such a thing as too many shoes?! I think not :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete