Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good-bay old city, Welcome real life!



After two years in the army, as a cop, was the most difficult moment .. Separate
I had an amazing experience, I learned,  enjoyed,  grew up .. There were times I had quarreled, argued ,cried ,got angry .. But I leave this place, feeling it my second home .. Going to miss it


אחרי שנתיים ששירתתי בצבא, בתור שוטרת, הגיע הרגע הקשה.. להיפרד
היתה לי חוויה מדהימה, למדתי, נהנתי, הכרתי, התבגרתי.. היו גם זמנים שרבתי, התווכחתי בכיתי כעסתי.. אבל אני יוצאת מהמקום הזה, בתחושה שזה הבית השני שלי.. הולכת להתגעגע כלכך



If I would stay and sign up as a police? Do not know .. I want to conquer the world right now ...! So meantime conquers the fashion world :) at the last shift and this is what I wear when I went out

אם אני מוכנה להישאר ולחתום קבע כשוטרת? עוד לא יודעת.. אני רוצה לכבוש את העולם נכון לעכשיו...!אז בנתיים כובשת את עולם האופנה:) משמרת האחרונה וזה מה שלבשתי כשיצאתי


Sweater - Forever 21 skirt - aeropostale, scarf - aeropostale, Boots - Aldo necklace - Keds
סוודר - פוראבר 21, חצאית - אירופוסטל, צעיף - אירופוסטאל, מגפיים - אלדו, גרביונים- קדס




Pressed the release, but I know now I have a full time to sewing and for the blog .. 


See you;)


לחוצה מהשחרור אבל יודעת שעכשיו יש לי מלא זמן לבלוג ולתפירה.. נתראה ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment