Monday, January 21, 2013

Another dream come true


Know that everything is working and you feel so happy?! so that's the way I feel now

Anyone who that read my To Do List know that one of the things that I dream of is a course confectionery.
I finally signed up and started the course :) it's a real nice place, feel like home and especially delicious! I'm learning to make things so delicious that my diet completely valid! 

the place I learned call galia-cakes,for people how lives in Jerusalem its especially recommended!
I took the course in sunday from 6 pm and completely in love, I'm waiting for it's :) Suddenly I fell in love with Sunday!

מכירים את זה שהכל עובד ואתם מרגישים כל כך טוב?! אז ככה אני עכשיו

כל מי שקרא את הרשימת יעדים שלי יודע שאחד מהחלומות שלי זה קורס קונדיטוריה. אז סוף סוף נרשמתי לקורס והתחלתי אותו :)
מקום ממש נחמד, ביתי והכי חשוב טעים! אני לומדת לעשות דברים כלכך טעימים שהדיאטה שלי כבר לא בתוקף!
המקום שאני לומדת בו נקרא גליה קונדיטוריה, לירושלמים מומלץ במיוחד!
לקחתי את הקורס ערב ופשוט התאהבתי, מחכה לזה:) פתאום התאהבתי בימי ראשון!

and this is me, wearing a apron and making cookies :)
וזאת אני, לובשת סינר ומכינה עוגיות :)






p.s If you are waiting for recipes I will have to disappoint you... :P
נ.ב אם אתם מחכים למתכונים אני יאלץ לאכזב אתכם :P


Love, Ren
באהבה, רן

1 comment:

  1. יאאא.. איזו מוכשרת!! זה עושה אותי רעבה! ונראה טעים ומדהים! יאללה.. מתכון!
    נשיקות מ-
    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete